Registration process for teams will start as soon as Local Regulations are approved by CIVL. From the time of LR approval until 15.04.2016 NAC’s will be asked to submit lists with pilots names that will be constituting their national teams in their respective classes.
Team sizes are:
• Hang Gliding Class 1 – 5 pilots
• Hang Gliding Class 5 – 3 pilots
NAC’s are invited to submit application for pilots in high enough numbers, so they can be included in case of extra allocation rounds.
Individual pilot registration will start after approval from the screening committee.
A Screening Committee has been appointed with the following participants: Mitch Shipley (USA), Flavio Tebaldi (ITA) and Tim Grabowski (GER).
• Check that entries accepted by the organizer meet eligibility to compete criteria.
• Accept and check applications for exemptions.
• Check the allocation process and make sure it is done according to the rules.